Sunday, August 25, 2013

How can I lose 30-35 pounds the right way?

best toddler bike carrier on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 2321 to 2328 out of 2396 Product(s) [View ...
best toddler bike carrier image



jebam1


It doesn't matter the time I need to take. I've already cut out fast food for a month already, but I would like some ideas on healthy meals and a work out. I'm 35 pounds overweight, but I am a bit active (I have a 2 year to chase after at home and outside) and have been working out a little. Like I said, it could be any amount of time, so long as it's healthy. Thanks.


Answer
WOW! You mean you don't mind if it takes longer than two weeks? You want to do it the right way? Ok, forgive me, I feel better now. Just keep your calorie intake around 1500 from decent sources like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats. Split that up into 5 smaller meals. You will probably have to increase your activity even though I know two year olds are energetic. Go to your library and sample exercise dvds, see if you can get a toddler bike carrier and take your child on bike rides. Aim for at least 30-45 minutes of exercise most days of the week. You can do it. You have the right attitude and that's key.

Anyone have a bicycle seat for baby that you love?




RearFace@1


I would love to get one for my 13 month old for this summer. Have the breeze in our hair and great exercise and freshness...I want the best for a good price, no more than $60 give or take. I am not sure what to look for. Any ideas or advice? I don't mind shopping online either, but I am not sure where to go and Google is just killin me today.

Also, a baby helmet too...?



Answer
I have absolutely no advice about what brand to get, I'm sorry. If you have a large sporting goods store near you that may be worth looking at. Chances are they would have some.

Mostly I'm just wanting to answer saying that I love the idea of a bicycle seat rather than a trailer. Everyone says that if you fall baby falls too, which is going to happen with a seat or a trailer. With a seat the baby is strapped in and protected on three sides like with a car seat. I'm more paranoid with the trailers. They make the bike longer, which means that you have more of an opportunity for a car or another bike to hit the trailer if they aren't paying attention. Plus if you fall on the bike the trailer is going to tip too, and often kids aren't as secured in them as they would be in a seat.

Here are two that I found on amazon. I think both look great, but for a younger toddler I would go with the one that has head support. The front mounted one looks like it would have better stability for the rest of the bike, but it looks a bit scary.
Good luck!
http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Cocoon-Mounted-Bicycle-Carrier/dp/B000F934W2/ref=sr_1_3/002-6601764-2326445?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1211849978&sr=1-3
http://www.amazon.com/iBert-Safe-T-Front-Mounted-Bicycle/dp/B000H4E7EO/ref=sr_1_1/002-6601764-2326445?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1211849978&sr=1-1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment