Sunday, May 11, 2014

What type of bike should I buy?




Ben


I lost my old bike when i moved (even though, now it would be too small for me to use). I'm 13 year old boy and i'm bigger than most kids my age. I want to save up money to buy a new bike. I'll ride the bike around my neighborhood which doesn't have many steep hills or anything like that. So which type of bike should i buy and about how much would it cost?


Answer
Ben,

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/town/recreation/navigator/navigator_1_0
What you plan to do is admirable. Set a dollar goal and spend within what you can afford. I think you should consider getting a Trek or Specialized bike because their local bike shops are accessible pretty much anywhere in the United States, which comes in handy. A single speed bike can be a good choice because not much can go wrong when your bike is simple. You can get more bike new, getting a single speed. You can get used off of Craigs list. In either case adult presence will serve you best. Single speed bikes can be road based or offroad. Road bikes are more towards speed, handling and opportunity to hot rod. Mountain bikes tend to be heavier with knobby tires. They are best suited for trails though they can be fitted for on-road use. A good cross between mountain bike and commuter bike would be the Trek Navigator. I have ridden this bike, its fun.

My suggestion is to read all you can about the Trek Navigator. Then look at other brands and compare. Trek's consumer reviews are an easy find, others not so much. Check with your parent(s) then ask a leader at a church/temple or mosque if you can work and earn money for a bike. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Best.

honda crf 80f review?




Mikkiz


My Dads buyng one for me and im just asking for tips and reviews and other things


Answer
Google it...there's tons of info on it.

Is your youngster ready to move up to a bigger bike, but not a big big bike? Then check out the Honda CRF80F. It's just the right bike for 'tweens and smaller teens who have the size, skills and maturity to move up to a motorcycle with a conventional clutch and gearshift. And because it's a Honda, it's loaded with enough power, performance and handling to help keep your kid on track. Plus the CRF80F's legendary ability, easy-shifting five-speed manual transmission and rugged rear suspension make it an easy-to-ride bike that's easy to take care of.

The CRF80F. It's ready, willing and waiting. And it's all Honda.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment