Monday, May 12, 2014

How do you teach your kid to pedal riding toys?

Q. We have bought our four year old son a toddler bike with training wheels but he refuses to pedal and only makes a half-heared attempt at it.


Answer
The wheels on most bikes turn when the wheels move. Just put his feet on the pedals and then push him around. He probably doesn't like having to work it himself. But if he sees how fun it can be, he'll probably get motivated and want you to stop pushing him so he can do it himself. Try it on the driveway where it's easier to pedal.

For the KIDS?




jesse w


Enough with the how old for this, how old for that, which bike is best, which one is better and crap like that!!!

Ask momi, I'm sure she'll have the best answere!



Answer
When I was a kid I ask my mom for a bike, she got me one with two pedals and the only horse power it had was when we hooked a rope to the pony and my bro pulled me across the field ( admittedly not the best idea in the world).

When I ask my dad he said "what the hell you want one of those for? " , you have a pasture full of horses out there !

Finally talked to the guy up the road who owned a few bikes of his own. He ask me how much I had and when I told him $100 he took me out behind his shop and there was a old orange Suzuki 90. he took it in and cleaned it up got it running great and sold it to me for my $100, I rode the piss outta it for three years before I got another one. But that old man was my benefactor to well over 30 years on scooters. So next time a kid ask what you think is a stupid question just think your answer may decide the direction his or her life takes from that point on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment