Sunday, April 6, 2014

Which is the best way to parcel a Kids Bicycle from Bangalore to Kerala?




Vbb


I would like to parcel a used Kids bicycle from Bangalore to Kerala. Kindly help me the following

1. Approximate cost for parcel
2. Do we need any packing to be done for this?
3. Please suggest a best & cheap courier company
4. How many days does it take to reach Kerala.

Appreciate your help



Answer
Bus Parcel! Thats the best way to send your bicycle, safe & economical. It reaches your destination in Kerala the next day!

Contact the private bus operators in Kalasipalayam Bus Stop. Make a good packing & advice the bus operator to keep in the front of the luggage area. Hope this helps you.

Parents of kids/teens that ride bicycles: Helmets?




.


If you and your kids/teens ride bicycles, do you wear helmets? Do your kids/teens wear helmets? Do you not care if they wear a helmet or not?

Thanks! I'm 16, and I would wear a helmet no matter what, but my friends don't because they say it looks ugly, but a girl who was 15 recently died from just riding casually on her neighborhood street (no cars) fell down without a helmet on and died from internal bleeding.



Answer
I always wear a helmet and make my kids wear helmets. In my state kids under sixteen legally have to wear helmets or the parent can get cited. It may be unfashionable safety is more important.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment