Wednesday, April 9, 2014

14" tire pressure for a kids bike?




Casey Dida





Answer
The recommended tire pressure will be written on the sidewall of the tire. Not all tires are the same. Use the recommended pressure on your tires

How small is a 14" bike?




Zestfully


Is that like a kid's size? I'm about 5'3 and I they took measurements at a bike shop and they said I need a 14", I'm kind of scared of how small that is
Well they did measure the inseam. The sizing was based on the Jamis Allegro bike
20" is too big. I can't even ride the bike or stop properly with a 20"



Answer
Whoa your 5 3 and they say a 14? You need a 20 inch bike with a 20.5 top tube. Dont listen to them bra.
Check out this rider sizing chart
https://www.danscomp.com/serve/products%7Ccharts/riderchart.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment