Saturday, March 1, 2014

KIDS motorcycle HELMETS?




carrie


Im currently pregnant with a boy im so excited he is going to be just like his mommy . I have a sports bike and thought it would be something to get the baby started at i have been looking at mini pocket rockets i found a bunch and i want to get one i kno its a little early to be thinking that but i want to start riding him at 3 but i wont put him on without a helmet maybe they will make some in the next three years but does anyone one kno of a website or anything with small full faced helmets and body suits so he wont get all roughed up
and NO im not riding my bike while im pregnant



Answer
Believe it or not, but I found small kids helmets that even had a DOT sticker at Wal Mart. They were full face and I picked 2 of them up for $15 each. I found them in the bicycle section; not sure if they were mismarked or what; but they were a great deal. I just gave them away recently to a neighbor kid who is just starting to ride. You can also check at a bicycle store. With the popularity of BMX these days, I would bet they have good helmets as well. Good Luck with your little knee dragger!!

kids dirt bike helmet?




snapinacti


Does anyone know where I can buy a kids dirt bike helmet at a good price. The cheapest I found is $50 including shipping & handling.


Answer
You don't want to always go cheap when it comes to safety equipment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment