Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I am 4'11 what size bike do i need?




williams


I am not a girl just a bit short lol anyways I do not want to ride a bmx bike just because they are 20' and I need a daily commuting bike but do not know if a 24' would be too uncomfortable and I would hate to fall in the streets.


Answer
My wife is 5'0" and has a 12" mtn bike with 26" wheels. It is a REI Bliss, full suspension bike. So there are plenty of options out there for you, frame size is tricky in the short girl sizes, a 24" may work for you but it is more of a kids bike so the components aren't very nice.
Check out the local bike shops and ride lots of bikes.
Set your budget and check out ebay as well, sometimes shops sell last year's x-small frames for peanuts.

How am I going to possibly take all 3 of my children on a bike ride in the summer if I can only find...???




twin-mami


a bike trailer for 2 children!! I have 3, I have a 4 yr. old daughter and 3 yr. old twins, does anyone know of anything I can do in order to take them all on a bike ride, do they make bike trailers for 3 children or what could I do??? Thanks!


Answer
Burley makes a 3 kid trailer. Got one from REI.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment