Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Do you always do what your toddler wants to do?




Happy Momm


My 2yr old is whining to go outside. It's still early here and cold out so I don't want to go out right now...but we always go out in the afternoon. Or sometimes he wants to play Elmo games on my laptop, but I don't want him to because he's being too rough w it. My question is do you just try to keep your child happy or do you say no when you don't feel like letting them do something?
Darkangel- your reasoning sounds like since Ive let him use the laptop before he should always be able to. Not true. If he's playing nicely with it, yes, if he's being rough, no, he can't have it.



Answer
If I did, he would never wear clothes. He would always be either outside playing "awesome" (pushing a riding toy up an inclined driveway at an empty house and riding down the hill) or he would be eating cookies. My older children would constantly be wearing princess dresses and bad makeup, occasionally coming outside to ride bikes.

Being a mom means balancing everyone's needs. Don't forget to balance your own needs too! If you can't deal with going outside now, then put in a movie and forget about it.

A 4 year old stole my bike? WTF?




Bulb <3


While riding my bike down the street in my neighborhood, i was spotted by a savage 4 year old. He chased me with his demon toddler speed the pushed me of the freakin bike!! While I was on the ground stunned and confused as to what just happened, I looked up and saw him riding away with my bike....

WTF???? Since when does this kind of thing happen?? What am i supposed to do.....freakin retarded kid...



Answer
find him take it back or just call the 5-0 and tell them it was a 270 pound Hispanic man




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment