Thursday, February 13, 2014

What Motocross Bike should i get?




NO!!!!!!!!


I am stepping up to a bigger dirtbike and i was wondering what bike would be best. A YZ85 or a YZ125. I am stepping up from a CRF100 and i have about 4 years of riding experience. I am going to be 16 years old in two weeks, I am 5 foot 8 inches tall and i weigh roughly 120 pounds. So what would be the best bet??


Answer
like that kid said the 250 has literally ass loads of low end and even more top end power. however, having a bike that will stand straight up in every gear with no effort by you may not be the best choice off an xr100. the 125 is a great bike. it has lots of power, but you have the choice of using it. The top end power is intense, but if you want to putt around in trails it'll do that too. You are too tall to actually use the 85 like its meant to be used.

What motocross bike for me?




Peter


I am screwed! i am getting a new bike this weekend and i dont know what to get between an 05 yz 125 or an 07 crf150r . please help. i am about 5 11 or so and about 190 lbs and my dad is saying the honda i am saying yz so help? what do you think?


Answer
Have you sat on the 150R? That is a kids bike made for riders around 5'5" or shorter. The YZ125, or any 2 stroke 125, is a very bad beginners bike but if these are your only two choices go for the YZ. At least it is made for grown ups. Personally I would keep looking as neither of these bikes is a good choice for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment