Friday, February 14, 2014

What bikes have shifting gears?







Dude, are they mountain bikes or BMX bikes?


Answer
mt bikes
roadbikes
hybrids
comfort bikes
cyclocross
lots do

ones that don;t
kid bikes
penny farthings
track bikes
fixies
single speed bikes
unicycles
kid trikes
boneshakers
bmx



wle

What bike is right for me?




Me


I am 12 years old, a guy, and I want to get a bike. I am 4ft 11in, with a 29 inch inseam. I want a bike that I can ride up and down my road, on my lawn and some gravel trails. What bike is right for me, and what frame size should I get? My mom says that I should just get an adult bike since I'll outgrow the kids bikes soon, but I don't know how reliable she is, lol. Thanks!


Answer
Hello Me, that's an interesting name :-)

First of all, since you are still growing, you will outgrow any bike you get (kid or adult sized). Your mom should know that there are many different sizes for adults too (it's not just one size for adults and that's it). So you may want to get the largest frame that will fit you comfortably. A road bike is out since you want to ride on your lawn and on gravel paths. A Cyclocross bike is a good option because it can handle most anything, is rugged and durable, is fast, and lightweight. Mountain bike also an option but you don't really need something so bold for your type of riding. I would go with either a cyclocross or hybrid bike.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment