Saturday, February 15, 2014

what is the best way to bike with my toddler in Manila; a child seat or a trailer?




may-i


i want to bring my toddler to day care and me to work in my bike. i live in a university campus. there are a lot of cars and potholes en route. help.


Answer
Go for a bike seat my friend. Trailers tend to increase the length of the bike that can increase the chances of getting hit by something or turning. Drivers in the Philippines are quite rude by the way and you may not want to add that in factor.

bike seat or trailer for my toddler? which is safer and easier? which would he enjoy more? specific recs?




BB


I need a recommendation for my 18 month old to be able to go on bike rides with us. Is a trailer or a bike seat better? safer? more fun? what are good brands?


Answer
Personally I would go with the bike trailor. We have a bike seat and my son like to kick us in the back of the calf on the ride. Plus he's so big that there isn't much room for him and our butt back there! I would think they are more fun too, there's more to look at rather than your back and the side views lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment