Sunday, January 19, 2014

Where can i get my Name and number on the back of my dirt bike jersey?

best kids gear bikes on Kids Dirt Bike Gear Youth Motocross Helmets And Kids Off Road ...
best kids gear bikes image



Wimpmaster


I got new riding gear for my b-day. I want to get my last name and a number on the back of my jersey. The problem is where can i get it on it?


Answer
Full line sports stores that do jersey's for kid's baseball & basketball teams.

What type of motorcycle is right for me?




Shannon


I'm going to be taking the MSF course once I turn 18, I'm saving my money right now for gear and the bike itself. I'm looking into a Kawasaki 250, but I'm not too sure on how comfortable it will be. Can you recommend other bikes that are more comfortable/how much should I spend? And, what type of helmet should I buy/safest?


Answer
Kawasaki Ninja 250? It's a good choice. Some people prefer the less sporty but more sophisticated Honda CBR 250 bu I wouldn't worry about minor details, your budget will probably be somewhat limited unless you're a rich-kid so you buy what you can afford.

The safest helmet is the one that fits you best. Ignore the price tag! Lightweight helmets are more comfortable but you should always go for the best fitting helmet. Full face helmets are generally considered the safest design but there is some debate about it. I'd go with a full face though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment