Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What can me and my husband do to spice our relationship up?

best kids bike on the market on Bikes from Ski Market. Retailer of cruiser bicycle, girl bicycle, kid ...
best kids bike on the market image



talea t


Me and my husband have 2 kids, Our life is a little boring right now. We dont go any where that much. Does any married person out there have any ideas on what we can do more or what me as a wife can do that my husband would like.


Answer
get a cup of coffee together and talk
take a bike ride together
watch a funny show together
take a weekend trip
take a shower together
go out for dessert
go on a diet together (don't have to be overweight to do it. Such as, you could each commit to lowering you cholesterol by 5 pts)
get a babysitter and go to a comedy club
write each other sweet or suggestive notes and hide them under the pillow
go to a flea market. it's cheap and there's something for everyone. I never cease to be amazed at things my husband is interested in. There's always something there to eat and it's a nice stroll
Go to church together, read the Bible together, pray together
if all else fails, buy some whipped cream

What country would you rather live in besides your own country?




tony


My brother is in the United States Air Force and based in Germany. He told me after his 20 years is up he is retiring which is in about 2 years. Him, his wife and 3 kids will stay in Germany because they love it. His wife is a retired Air Force Nurse. They have been all over the world. So I started thinking IF I was to choose where I would live besides the United States, I would choose Sweden! How about you?


Answer
I'd go back to Italy, but I think I could be happy just about anywhere if I had the paperwork to live there legally and the means to support myself. I spent over 13 years living in Mirandola, Italy and loved it there. I can highly recommend Italy - beautiful art, architecture, scenery and music, interesting local festivals, great people and food. Beaches, mountains, lakes, the ocean, historic sites, world class museums and galleries and a lot of varied things to see and do. The best part is the wonderful Italian people. It's very easy to get out and explore Italy and further in Europe using the trains or budget flights. At a high level, life isn't all that different; you still need to work to support yourself, shop, cook, clean house, etc. It's the details that are different. Life tends to be more relaxed. Rather than driving everywhere i tended to walk or bike places. Life was generally at a slower pace. There were frequently things going on in town and local events tended to have something for the entire family. You could stroll into town in the evening and see a concert, dance recital, play in local dialect or other event in the piazza two or three weeks a night in the summer. The local market was Saturday in the town where I lived and then would move on through other towns during the week. There was a local antiquaria (flea market) the 2nd Sunday of every month where the streets were filled with merchants and people browsing/socializing.

The economy is in poor shape right now and unemployment is high. It can be expensive especially since US expats still have to file US income tax returns as well as paying taxes in the host country (unless you renounce your US citizenship and turn in your passport).

A few months ago, I moved back to my home in Denver after I retired. This is a nice place to live too, but I miss Italy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment