Saturday, January 25, 2014

Where can I get a fairly inexpensive bike trailer?

best bikes for carrying kids on Top 10 Best Kids Dirt Bike Helmets For Sale Online | Youth Helmets
best bikes for carrying kids image
Q. I really could use a bike trailer to transport my mellophone to and from football games, parades, ect. I really don't have all that much money to spend on it but, security isn't really a huge issue since I would not be carrying little kids or anything all that breakable. I also really don't care if the trailer is used or new.


Answer
Check on ebay or Craig's list for a used baby trailer.

Is there a bicycle rack that will carry kids bikes?




Myron


Mine only seems to carry the 10-speed type frames with the horizontal bar.


Answer
http://www.bikerackshops.com/grouphitchmountedtrayrack.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment