Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Is getting a bicycle engine a good idea?

top kids mountain bikes on Jeep mountain bikes - Jeep bikes with free shipping - best holiday ...
top kids mountain bikes image



tbolt76


I was planning on getting an 80 cc gas powered bicycle that can be installed on any 26 in mountain bike and can propell the bike to speeds up to 50 mph but when i tell people of my plans they look at me as if im crazy and my mom and dad practically have a heart attack at the very mention of it. Is my purchase a disaster waiting to happen. Is the probability of a fatal crash really that high ? if so ill skip it!!


Answer
I had one when I was a kid & almost killed my self. The top speed was 35 mph. I would never do it again or let my son even think about it. Do yourself a big favor & forget it.

What would you do if you visited Vancouver?




MountainCh


If you were visiting Vancouver for just 4 days, what would your top 3 things to see be?

Any outstanding restaurants I just have to visit?



Answer
My top 3 things :
1.Whistler - there is so much stuff to do there and good shopping there. You can go see our beautiful mountains with lots of activities. But it is a bit of a drive though.
2. Stanley Park- A beautiful park with lots to do. Go rent a bike and go around the sea wall!
3. Well I can't have only a third one because I can't choose
There's shopping - Robson St., Pacific Centre,
-Go check out Yaletown - Great restaurants around Yaletown shops as in Hamiliton St. - Like Chopstixs for Japanese, Goldfish for Asian Fusion, Brix, and awesome gelato - Yaletown Gelato
Another great gelato is La Casa Gelato with 200 + flavours! Also if you go there go to Commercial Drive because they have great restaurants like Me and Julio for Mexican and Marcello for Italian
Go to Granville Island and check out the kid's market just for fun and eat at the Public Market so much good food. You have to get the bagel with cream cheese there so good. And the lemon merigue pie!!
Go to see the suspension Bridge.
For cheap sushi go to Samurai or Kamei Royale.
You must go to Italian Kitchen and have their donut dessert sooo good! Go to Nu its a good restaurant too.
I've kinda already answered this question so go visit this one and check out my answer and click on the links i've provided there.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsfZJ.eKDYZffB_UVfOJ_tFA7RR.;_ylv=3?qid=20080724161624AAzt076




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment