Thursday, November 7, 2013

How do you assemble a bike trailer,for toddlers?

best toddler bike trailer on Weehoo Kids Bicycle Trailer - Momentum Mag
best toddler bike trailer image



tim c


I have a bell trailer,and not sure how to attatch it to my bike.


Answer
Most come with a universal hitch attachment that mounts quickly and easily to most adult bicycles, if not you need to contact the company and find out why.

If by chance the universal hitch doesn't work they also make a skewer type hitch that replaces your existing skewer. I purchased a Burley trailer and I had to use the skewer type hitch on my trike because the angles of the chain stays were wrong and to large.

What bikes for a couple and trailer for toddler daughter?




Raaj


We (my wife 5' 6"" and me 5' 11'') looking for bikes to go around the town and also sometimes for hiking (may be couple of times). Also we have a toddler daughter and planning to buy a trailer for her. Please advice on the model, make and also type of the bike which I should be buying. I live in Chicago area. Thanks in advance and appreciate your help.


Answer
Google " bikes shops + your zip " that will give you a map with all of the local bike shops on it. Visit the shop and tell them where and how you want to ride. Brand is not important but you want a comfort or hybrid bike with gears.
For a trailer I would look on the local ebay and Craig's list for a used one. You can pick up a nice Burly or Chariot for cheap and resell it for close to what you paid for it when you child out grows it.

http://www.bicycletrailers.com/home.jsp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment