Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Does anyone know who the actor is who played the blonde man in Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior?

best youth road bikes on Youth PGR x25 White Red Vortex MX Off Road Dirt Bike Motocross Quads ...
best youth road bikes image



Nada Nada


In the movie , Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior, there was a blonde man who road on the back of Wez's bike. And later, He got killed by the boomerang hitting his head. I can't find anything on the internet about who the actor is. Does anyone know who he is? And could you also send me a link to where it says that? Thanks alot in advance :)
Thanks so much! :)
So Jimmy Brown was another name he went by?



Answer
His character is listed as "Golden Youth" portrayed by Jerry O'Sullivan

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3363574/

Is riding a motorcycle 420 Miles a good idea?




Mickey


I have a new Harley Davidson 2011 Road King. I am a experienced rider. This year I'm thinking of riding to Myrtle Beach Bike Week rather than putting on a trailor. I have 40 years riding experience, but never have done 400 miles straight. I want to hear what people think of this idea and any tips they might have. I'm leaving Northern Virginia and I dont like riding on 95 but I dont think I have much choice. But what are your thoughts?


Answer
Well to start with, you can't ride it straight. You will have to stop for fuel, at least once. My 1995 Road King, has a 5 gal. fuel tank and I get 179 miles on it before I need the res. Yours is a 6 gal. so will go a lot further. Depending on how far and where I am riding, will determine my stops. Back in the 70's and 80's. I would start looking for fuel, at about 100 miles or so. Pushing your bike because you've run out of fuel, is not fun.

Now I use Google maps to plan my rides, it shows most of the places to stop for fuel. Now I start looking for fuel, at about 150 miles. Every year I ride down to Tulsa OK. It's just a tick over 800 mile from my driveway to my uncle's. I stop 6 times on the way, with one stop being in Rolla MO. for the night. Rolla is 511 mile, from home and about 10 hours ride. My first stop is in Mendota, IL at 170 miles. Next stop is on the south side of Springfield, IL about 150 miles. Next stop is in Eureka, MO. About 123 miles. Then the last leg to Rolla is only 80 miles. You can see the pattern, I use. 170 miles, 150 miles, 123 miles and 80 miles. With each stop being shorter and shorter. The shortest, being when I am the most tired. That's how I survive, a long ride at 47 years of age. I did lots and lots, of very hard riding in my youth. I am paying the price, of that now.

I like my Road King better than my Wide Glide, because I can move and stretch out more. I do get hit with a little more wind, but I don't mind that. I can carry just as much cargo and I installed, a radio on it. Your bike should be much better, on a long trip than mine. So you should be fine, on your bike. Make your first leg about 170 miles. The next leg at 140 miles. Then the last leg, at 110 miles. Or stop every 105 miles, or so. Making the trip, in easy 4 stops.

Have fun and good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment