Friday, October 4, 2013

Have you ever defeated a stereotype before?

best youth mountain bikes on Bicycles | Youth Bikes | Mountain | 2012 Trek MT60 Kids Mountain Bike
best youth mountain bikes image



Major Tom


I have many times. I'm from Texas. When I lived elsewhere and served in the military, most people were shocked. I don't wear a cowboy hat or have a twangy accent. I speak proper English, and all my sentences are coherent because I'm educated. I hate country music, and I'm a staunch Democrat. Everyone thought I was from California because I'm liberal, and I love mountain-biking. Plus, I love heavy metal, and I'm environmentally conscious. Has anyone ever defeated a stereotype before? If so, how did you do it?


Answer
I am Ukrainian Very close to Russian you could say, there stereotype is that girls and guys, where leather coats, drop out, women become a house wife by 19 if not earlier. Also we all drive Honda's or BMW's, and hang out at Starbucks. well I don't do any of these things, I detest Honda's and BMW's, and don't ever drink coffee, don't even want to think about marriage until 24 even that is early here in America. I plan on getting a degree when the majority of Ukrainian and Russian Youth does not. Men drop out of high school and start construction and women do the same but do not work. I am different because I choose to be not because I am Americanized. I was born in Ukraine, and still am fluent, but i also am educated in English.

How do you make rock climbing a competition?




Lauren M


I was recently elected onto the executive board for my Jewish Youth Group. Part of being on board includes coming up with fun events to do as a group. So, I chose to promote a Rock Climbing night (at an indoor climbing facility, not outdoors). However, to get this idea to fly, I need to create a competition out of it. Does anyone have any ideas?


Answer
create a Flyer saying ... looking for greatest "Cliff Hanger" or "Rocky" or "Mr Rock Climber" or ....some thing.

Check out some of these Adventure and rock climbing competitions and find out from the Organizers

http://www.bigfatprize.com/prize/prize/fools-gold-10050-mile-mountain-bike-raceampfestival/

http://www.bigfatprize.com/prize/prize/indianapolis-adventure-race/

http://www.bigfatprize.com/prize/prize/raid-the-rock/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment