Monday, September 30, 2013

What kind of bike is better in city mountain bike or bmx or what ather prefer?

best kids mountain bike 2012 on ... For Mountain Bike Data Url Http Thatnewcool 2012 Bmw Enduro Mountain
best kids mountain bike 2012 image



Goofy


I want your opinion for what kind of bike is better to buy in city . Thanks


Answer
So where are these off-road trails in the city? What is it about mountain bikes? Does everyone think they look cool or something putting around on paved streets at 10 to 12 mph?

Buy a bike intended for "where & how" you will be riding. See link...
http://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/bicycle.html

For paved surfaces in the city, the two best choices would be a hybrid or a road bike.
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/escape.city/11500/55828/
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/defy.5/11498/55823/

Even this old man blows away kids on BMX bikes & mountain bikes on this...
http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo267/OldHippie_01/2012%20Giant%20Defy%205/100_0322.jpg

Is this letter good any advice helps?




Trey


Loveland, Colorado
3150 Margo Court, 80537
Email: Treymhannam@gmail.com
December 10, 2012
To whom it may concern
Hey I am Trey writing to you from Loveland, Colorado my letter talks about me and mountain biking. I am hoping to get a good experience from this. My 2005 Raleigh Ram 1.0 is a great bike for what it has been through. When I bought it in August about four months ago the seller said all original parts. I have had to get many repairs. One thing that is not so easy to get fixed is suspension. I currently have an A-pro tough shock in rear and SR Suntour SR XCP75 100mm which is total crap now. Itâs bouncy in the back and stiff in the front. This makes my bike harder to control. It is also pretty heavy which makes up hilling very hard with the travel choices bouncy good for climbing and loose for descending no time for adjustments while riding so I have it bouncy. I usually ride 15 miles. I also have tendinitis in my knees in which the knee tendon gave out due to overuse. My knee can take long rides with not too much pain, but I donât want my tendinitis getting bad leading to it to arthritis and the possibility of surgery . I am only 14 are you kidding me!? As long as my knee is still capable I am still going to ride as long as I can, whenever I can.
I want to give a shout put to my bro (well best friend) Dillon. Every day and I mean it we ride around the neighborhood looking for things to ride on but not a lot in winter, also talk about our dream bikes, road trips, brag about what we read or saw of MTB/DH, and we even got a pretty rad plan for how we are going to make our attempt to get sponsored. Also, show everyday people if they can get off their lazy asses and go experience whatâs in their âback yardâ thereâs more to life than playing inside and something that will be a great You donât even need to ride just hike, camp, fish, or watch me ride at my competition anything works in the end I will be the one living life to its greatest potential. Number one on my bucket list is go to Utah and hopefully see the Redbull rampage sight.
So now that you know a little of what I am about. 32 FLOAT 120mm Factory 26â wheel. Forget about the rear. If there is any possible way I get that I just will be overwhelmed and just do my best ride the technical trails in Colorado and Wyoming, and make every ride the best learning experience. Over thanksgiving break I rode 66 miles. I am planning to ride about 45+miles a week this Spring, Summer, and Fall. Love your work keep it up.
Thank you for taking time to read my letter; if there is any advice or ideas for me I would love to hear it just email me. Please reply and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Sincerely,


Trey Hannam



Answer
Sorry, but I don't know from the letter who you are writing to or the purpose of the letter.

Some hints:
- e-mail is NOT a letter
- Use paragraphs
- make it clear who you are writing to
- have a brief intro that specifically says why you are writing
- Focus on providing relevant background and briefly and clearly describe the issue/problem
- Make whatever request you are making very clear
- Be polite
- Make sure your contact info is clear

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment