Friday, September 6, 2013

Where can you get replacement tires for the things you pull your kids in behind your bike?

best kids bikes 16 inches on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bikes 16 inches image



Misty


First, thanks for your time! I don't even know what they are called, but I have one of the things that hook to your bike that I can haul my twins around in. I need to buy new tires for it, and I am totally clueless about where to find them! Help!


Answer
If you are talking a kidde trailer, the tires are sold at the bike shops.

There is a bunch of numbers written on the tires, like 4076 or 16x 1.50 .

many use 16 inch tires

(see site below)

Call the family bike store and ask if they have that size.

If stores a long ways away, shop on the net

What size bike to buy a 4 year old kid who is 3 ft 4 inches tall?




Custom S


Buing a bike for my nephew..ordering it online. I want to get the right size.


Answer
its great
get this bike its 16"

http://www.huckjambikes.com/hj/products.php?item=8586-91




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment