Monday, September 2, 2013

Tips for babysitting two six year olds: a boy and a girl?

best kids bike 6 yr old on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bike 6 yr old image



Cate


Hello, I'm 16 and not really gifted with kids, but I promised a friend of my mother's that I'd watch her kids. Does anyone have links or tips that would be useful? Their mother said the girl is extremely easygoing, but apparently the boy is a tougher challenge. I've only met the girl once and never spoken to the boy, so I'm not sure of what I should expect.

We'll have about five hours together.



Answer
Well I have a 6 yr old son and at this age they'll be quite willing to interact with anything you want to do. They love board games like snakes & ladders and junior monopoly, they love kids tv, computer games, colouring, reading, playing outside on bikes etc so there's plenty of options there. Just make sure they're fed and watered and that you all have a good time, don't let them run rings around you, a 6 year old is more switched on than you may think.....you're the boss!

I am moving to Stone Mountain, GA really soon, does anyone know anything about it?




bride to b


I've never been. I'm 28, married with a 3 yr old and 6 yr old and am planning for another. the houses seem really cheap, but is there alot of old people living there or is it ghetto...are the schools nice?


Answer
If you stay in the Gwinnett County area it will probably be a little safer. Your kids will LOVE Stone Mountain Park. I grew up very close in Tucker Ga. You can see fireworks on July 4th from your house or very close by. There are bike trails also. The little town is very cute. Nice little restaurants, ice cream, German bakery. Just be sure to research before you move in. Some areas are not great. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment