Monday, September 2, 2013

At what age do you think is appropriate for a girl to start wearing a bikini?

best bikes toddler girls on Girls Bike - ShopStyle
best bikes toddler girls image



Rinky


Or even if you don't think they should ever wear one. I'm 14 and I've been wearing them since I was a toddler, not to be sexy- I just feel more comfortable in this. Do you think child predators have an impact on the acceptable age to wear a biking today? Opinions please?


Answer
i dont thing it matters tbh! theres nothing wrong with wearing a bikini at a young age.. its your opinion that really matters thgh!

Parents of two year olds- Do you feel like you have failed some days with your toddler?




Bard's Bab


After a trying day like I had today with my two year old, I feel so bad. I've alreadly been through this stage with my other three older girls, but this has been such a challenge. Anyone have any similar feelings? What did you do on bad days to feel better?


Answer
Any parent who says they have not felt this way is either fibbing or clueless.

Everyone has not so spectacular days when you just manage to make it through the day without totally loosing it. Especially trying to deal with a toddler while managing three other children has to be a HUGE challenge.

On the days that mommy was less than parent of the year... we would head to McDonalds playland. Especially in the winter when we could not get out and play my friend and I would pack up the kids, head to Micky Ds and sip our coffee while the kids ran around and around.... another trick was to head to the movies at the $2.00 theater (not first run movies, but there was usually something for the kids and they were occupied for almost 2 hours). Another great get away was to go bike riding because I could put both kids in the pull along cart and they were totally happy to hang out while I got some seriously needed exercise (but I dont know if that would work with 4).

The one thing both my best friend and I agree on is that if we were having a bad day we told the kids that. Today mommy is feeling stressed out (or whatever word you want)..... and if we yelled, or grouched, or whatever we always remembered to say Im sorry I didnt mean to ______, mommy is just not having a good day. It helped us feel not so bad about it and also was a good example to the kids about saying sorry and that sometimes you have good days and sometimes you dont.

On those not so great mommy days reward yourself once all the kids are ducttaped into their beds (JUST KIDDING) with a bubble bath, watching a tv show instead of doing dishes, or something to say 'HEY - at least noone died today'

Hang in there - very very soon, sooner than any mommy wants to admit, our kids will be grown and gone and we will be wishing we had even the not so great mommy days back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment