Saturday, September 14, 2013

What to do on a sleepover with my 4 year old cousin?

best kids bikes 4 year old on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bikes 4 year old image



Leah


I am a 14 year old girl, and my little cousin is 4 years old, and she's also a girl. It's 4pm now, and I have no idea how i'm supposed to entertain her until tomorrow morning. Things we could do that will take up time? And by the way, her attention span is like 2 seconds.


Answer
I find that keeping them active is always best, that way it tires them out easier. Start off with a couple of games - tag, hide and seek, bike rides, follow the leader, magic tricks, board games, drawing.. really depends on what she enjoys - play dressup, make up a dance, little skit (with some of her favourite dolls, puppets) so you guys could preform later..Then after dinner I'd let the kids watch a movie or tv. Any cartoons or if theres something good on TV like disney or nick junior. By 9 - 10 she'll be tired and you could always read her a book before putting her to bed. Good luck! :)

What to get my 7 year old nephew for christmas?




BingoBangg


He loves sports. I want to get him something good but I have no idea what kids at that age want....what about my almost 4 year old neice


Answer
My 7 year old is into sports, he likes basketballs, footballs, bikes, skateboards. As for 4 year old girls, Have you thought about educational games? Like Leapster...I bought one for my niece, she's 4 and she is learning how to read. They have it in pink for girls, and it's portable, for long road trips!!! There are also many leapster products for the 7 year old also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment