Monday, September 9, 2013

How good is Trek 800 bike for adult just to ride around for recreation?

best kids bikes 24 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bikes 24 image



4Rd


I have the one from 1995 or 1996, and my girl friend keep telling me to "get rid of it" and "buy a new one". Then she flashes off her new Trek bike she just bought last year.

I do not see why I should get rid of my bike and buy a new one when I still enjoy my bike. It looks quite new as I have not ridden that much. She say its for kid's bike size 26" tire....

Should I listen to her ?



Answer
Your girlfriend doesn't know what she's talking about. Back in '96 that bike sold for $294.99. Not exactly cheap for 14 years ago. If you like it - ride it - enjoy it. Kid's bike tires run in the 12" 16" & 24" sizes. Once into 26" wheels, bikes are measured by frame size & will fit anyone from 5' tall to 6' 6" tall.

How much to sell a bike for at yard sale?




UHHHHHHHH


My bike is a Cignal Ozark 24, it was originally about 200 dollars in 1999. It is a kids frame (8.5in?) and would probably fit a kid around 4ft tall. its in good condition, i just need to clean it, there is no damage.


Answer
50 bucks maybe but id check ebay for same thing first most bikes about 20 bucks or question is do you want to get rid of the junk or sell it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment