Sunday, August 11, 2013

Do you ride your bicycle with your toddler?

best toddler bikes review on BMX Bikes, BMX Bike Reviews, BMX Reviews | Bike Reviews
best toddler bikes review image



The Jolly


Do you use a child seat or trailer? What brand/style? Any complaints/praises?

I have been researching and reading reviews and have no clue what would be ideal for us.



Answer
We have a Chariot and its the best thing ever! Its a trailer that converts to a jogger (you can also buy skiing and hiking attachments). They are lightweight, convert in a snap, fold down flat to fit in your car (wheels come off too), and are top quality from materials to design to engineering.

We use it for biking and outdoorsy things like going to the beach, the zoo, or for a trek in the woods.

They are very pricey, but they hold up extremely well, and they hold their value so you can sell it after using it for 5+ years and still get at least 1/2 your money back, probably more. Used ones are VERY hard to find around here. I couldn't find used so I splurged and got new and I am not disappointed.

A good safe tricycle for a 2 year old?




Consider t


I've been searching for a tricycle for my almost 2 year old daughter. There are so many conflicting reviews, though! Have you bought a trike that worked well for your toddler? What do you recommend?


Answer
Instead of a trike, I bought my little one a bicycle, it had training wheels, and it was a little smaller than an average trike. My thinking, why bother with the trike ? She can learn how to ride on this tiny little bike, when she's comfortable, we'll take off the training wheels, and she can ride it as a regular bike. When she grows bigger, we can get a bigger bike. You wouldn't believe, how quickly she caught on, even faster than some of the neighbor kids that had trikes !! Of course, I waited until I was sure she could handle it, before I took the extra wheels off. In fact, I waited until she "told me" she was ready for it !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment