Saturday, August 17, 2013

What would you do if you witnessed a horrible crime?

best kids bike girl on mountain biker
best kids bike girl image



Britney


so earlier today, I was leaving class for a dentist appt. and I saw this large black girl, named tonisha brown, she was stealing some kids bike that was chained to the bike ramp. She glared at me and now when I see her in the halls, her and her gang just stare at me. Then after lunch I found a fried chicken drumstick in my locker that had a note on it, it said I was "dead meat" if I told......what can I do, I am so scared.


Answer
Oh, your questions never make me fail to laugh out loud.

You should stop trolling and become a comedian in LA or something.

Actually if you do that keep trolling to entertain us.

How good is Trek 800 bike for adult just to ride around for recreation?




zig


I have the one from 1995 or 1996, and my girl friend keep telling me to "get rid of it" and "buy a new one". Then she flashes off her new Trek bike she just bought last year.

I do not see why I should get rid of my bike and buy a new one when I still enjoy my bike. It looks quite new as I have not ridden that much. She say its for kid's bike size 26" tire....

Should I listen to her ?



Answer
Your girlfriend doesn't know what she's talking about. Back in '96 that bike sold for $294.99. Not exactly cheap for 14 years ago. If you like it - ride it - enjoy it. Kid's bike tires run in the 12" 16" & 24" sizes. Once into 26" wheels, bikes are measured by frame size & will fit anyone from 5' tall to 6' 6" tall.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment