Thursday, August 15, 2013

How to keep kids under 4 years old busy?

best kids bike 4 year old on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bike 4 year old image



hellsing_0


I will be babysitting for the Summer,
and so far I have a 3 1/2 year old girl, a 1 1/2 year old girl, and a 4 year old boy on my list to babysit.

I'm used to sitting older children (above the age of 6), so I'm just wondering what fun ways I can keep them entertained so they can have fun over the Summer. (:

Thanks.



Answer
i babysit a lot as well and here is what i've found that works....
play doh, chalk, blocks, big legos, kid tv shows/movies, read them books!!!(kids i babysit always love it!), easy crafts(i.e. stickers and crayons--No sissors!), go to the park and play, go for a walk on training bike, bubbles, ring around the rosy, just running around and chasing them then letting them "chase" you, etc. just use whatever toys they have and play with them. you can't really play scheduled games becasue they dont understand how to play correctly.

here's what NOT to do....
hide and seek(they dont really understand how to play and you'll probably just lose them), messy crafts like paint, puzzles, board games

good luck!

Which computer game should I gift to a 4 year old kid?




Ardent


Hey I want to gift a game that could work with the computer/laptop for a 4 year old kid. Which one do you think would be the best for a 4 to 7 year old kids. and the kid is a boy not a girl. Please solve my problem. and yes it MUST work on laptop. Tell me the name of the game.


Answer
Nfs or roadrash because kids are intrested car and bike




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment