Friday, May 30, 2014

whats a good sized GT bike for a 12 year old kid?




JANINE H


im 130 pounds and a little bit over 5 feet im hoping to get one under 350$
i live in the chicago land area so if you can also write a dealer who sells the bikes your telling me is good that would be great



Answer
1) The size of the bicycle (frame size) will depend on what type or style of bicycle. They are not universal. Road bikes are measured millimeters, other bikes are measured in inches. See first link below.

#2) To find a dealer near you, simply follow the 2nd link & insert your zip code.

#3) Don't get stuck on just one brand. Extensively test ride several brands from various bike shops. The one that "feels" the best & rides the best to you - buy it. You may end up with a Giant, but at least you'll know you gave the others a fair chance.

Seriously? Why are 12 year olds having sex?




Perfectly


When I was 12; I was watching cartoons, riding my bike around my neighborhood, making friends, and watching PG movies. Seriously?some are having sex at 12? I know protected sex is alot more safer, but honestly at 12 you don't need to be on top of another 12 year old. It's just gross, and gay when you think about. I wonder how they picture themselves. Girl: I'm so fully grown, and An AAcup. Boy: my thingy is 4 inches long! Seriously, so gay :( makes me wonders about our future generation.


Answer
Kids these days are maturing a lot quicker. Most 12 year old girls already have hit puberty. Therefore this is not gay sex and since it's between a boy and girl it's surely straight. Although I do not agree with this I choose not to let it bother me as you should.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment