Sunday, May 25, 2014

Neighbors kid (age 4) took my daughters (age 4) bike....?




maggiemae


and when his older sister (age 6) returned it, the tassles had been ripped off the handlebars and the attached princess handlebar bag was missing. My husband spoke to the mother twice asking for the bag back. She said she has seen the bag in her house and will return it when she gets a chance. It's been over a week and nothing.

It's my daughters first bike. She cries for her bag everytime we go outside and she sees that neighbors house. What do I do now? I don't want to be dramatic, but I'm tempted to threaten her with a police theft report. Kind input appreciated.



Answer
Just take your daughters hand and go directly to the neighbors house. Just say I'm sorry but, my daughter has been aking all morning for her bag, can you please get it for her now. She has a 4 yr. old and she should know what its like.

Jobs 4 Kids of age 13?




Diane S


I am looking for a well paying job for my 13 year old daughter. She wants to maybe work at a library I think she is to young.

Is this true?
She wants a job she can maybe ride her bike to or walk

any ideas?



Answer
Jobs

There are many ways you can earn money. I babysit and I get paid very well. But I think you have to be 13-14 to start.

My Rates

1-2 kids ~ $5.00/hour
Each additional child ~ $1.25/hour

*When you are babysitting a baby under 10 months old, you should ask to be paid a bit more than your regular charge, since you must give more attention, change the baby, feed the baby, and put the baby to bed.

Another Idea is to have a bake sale/ lemonade stand. Me and my sisters baked all week, made poster signs and decided how much we should charge for each baking good. Any age is perfect for this job!

Another good job is to start a walking dogs for neighbours that have dogs. You can either put up posters around town, or hand out fliers to people you know that have dogs. I would charge 5 dollars per dog.

Another good job is to wash cars, or open a car wash business with friends for a few days, mow the lawn, shovel drive ways in the winter, and help people clean there house that might need help.

If are 14 years or older, you could also work at fast food restaurants, or grocery stores too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment