Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tricycle suggestions for a SHORT toddler?

Q. My (almost) 2 year old daughter is 3rd percentile for weight, and 17th for height. She badly wants a bike of her own, but I'm having trouble finding a trike small enough to allow her to touch the peddles.

any suggestions?
I think she's 32 inches tall, at the most


Answer
When my son first got his trike, my husband duct taped wood blocks to the pedals so that he could reach. But at that age, pedaling is complicated, so my son ended up just using his feet to push against the ground while he sat on the trike. He didn't start pedaling until later when he was about tall enough to take the blocks off anyway.

What benefits does a balance bike offers?

Q. How balance bikes help kids learn to ride?


Answer
A balance bike has many helpful features for your toddlers and they can hardly resist. Weâre such big fans we complied our top five favorite benefits of balance bikes.
1. Helps kids to develop cycling skills
2. Helps kids in transitioning to a conventional pedal bikes
3. Safer than their counterparts
4. Simple upkeep
5. Developing active habits




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment