Monday, April 28, 2014

How can we contrl traffic in hyderabad(India)?




srilakshmi





Answer
I would think putting up signs might be a good start.
Just kidding, I'm sure you have enough of those.
I imgine what you meant to ask is how to manage the huge amounts of traffic that's going on? Well, you may need to draw some comparisons to cities with comparable densities (Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Shanghai) and try to make use of systems that have proven useful there. One solution may be to close certain streets down entirely for motorvehicles without a delivery permit, and encourage more bicycle traffic.

How to take a motor-cycle to india for vacation and bring it back to US??




taral_26


Hi guys, I own a suzuki gsxr-600 here in US. I would like to take this bike with me to india in december as my frnds have told me that theres a big craze for superbikes since they have been used in hindi movies. I was wondering if there is a way i can take my bike to india and bring it back as i think doing so i dont have to pay heavy custom duties. My bike is a year old and is a stock no upgrades or any messing around has been done. Guys please help me out... Thanks Taral.


Answer
Wow! You must really want to take your life in your hands. Have you seen how those people ride motorcycles there?

If you like dodging literally EVERYTHING that can possibly occupy a road (at high speeds), then go ahead and ride your bike in India. I'm talking about camels, elephants, donkeys, overloaded buses, lorries, cars, motorcycles with whole families on them, wandering cows, bicycles, and just about anything else that walks, rolls, or runs.

I am not kidding either. Ask anyone who has ever been to India.

As far as avoiding the custom duties, I think if you make a declaration that the vehicle is for your personal use while visiting and that it will be returning with you when you leave, then you will not have to pay duties.

You should check with the Indian consulate about this matter to make certain however.

Oh yeah. I just remembered there were goats and pigs on the roads too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. I have checked all your blog, Really you guys rocks.nice bunch of information and tips for users.i hope you will deliver same kind of good and quality blogs in future also.all the best for your blogging
    Return Gifts | Wedding Return Gifts Chennai

    ReplyDelete