Monday, December 16, 2013

What is the best type of bike to put a baby seat on?

best kids bike on the market on Pumptrack Bike for kids | Fire Pit Pump Track
best kids bike on the market image



pinky


I am not comfortable putting the baby seat on the back but since they have the ones where my son can be in front of me, I was just wondering which type of bike works best. Thanks!


Answer
Not sure that I would use any seat where the child would be sitting on the bike itself. There are several good trailers that are on the market that I would feel much better about my kids in. I purchased a Burley brand trailer with no regrets. It is very stable and if I wreck my bike the trailer arm compensates so that the kids don't flip also. Not sure how old your son is but that would play a big part in what you buy also. Shop around and check the local bike shop too. They can be very helpful.

Is the GT Mach One Pro fitting for me?




Steve S


I'm a 5' 10" 20 year old who is interested in buying the GT Mach One Pro. The only problem I may see in buying this bike is that it's marketed as a "kids" bike and the top tube length of the bike is rather short at 19.5". I'm curious to know if any adults my height have had good experiences with this bike.


Answer
you need a longer top tube, i just purchased a red line flight pro 24 racer red and white. very nice... and the top tube is 21.7 and its for 5 ft 8 to what ever. you need at least 21.25 minimum. and if your bike is a 20 inch wheel i would def recomment that and more. Im 5ft 11 and a half inches and weigh 147. good luck Lee span




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment