Wednesday, December 18, 2013

How much should I sell my bicycle for?

best kids bicycle brands on 2012 ROYALBABY kids bike baby bike kids' bicycle best kids bike ...
best kids bicycle brands image



Rissa Roo


Its vintage looking with the curved handle bars. Its from about the 80's and its an olive green and cream color. The cleaned the crome and removed all the rust. Also the tubes, tires (it does not have white wall tires), bake cables, and bike chain are brand new. My parents bought me a candy apple red vintage cruiser with white wall tires for my birthday, so I was thinking of selling my old one.

Thanks!
I sold it for $150 b*tches! haha



Answer
$10.Or give it to a poor kid who has none.

I want a cheap bicycle to get around Buenos Aires. About how much could I expect to pay?




Wilson Man


I'll be living somewhere in the Belgrano/Palermo area. First of all, actually, if I were to get a bicycle, would that be a safe option for getting around or is street traffic too dangerous for cyclists? And second, how much would it cost to buy a cheap bike, not necessarily brand new. Would it be possible to get one for under $50 USD?


Answer
Forget the bike!

Probably will end up costing a lot, difficult for storage at your Palermo/Belgrano apartment!

Plus, as said here before, you will end up below a bus in NO time. And I am NOT kidding!

BUT, the plus is Buenos Aires and of course both in Palermo and Belgrano is that you have, several very in-expensive and (quite) reliable public means of transportation.

1* Sub-way (and I do not mean the sandwich!)
2* Buses
3* Taxis
4* Trains (even from Belgrano, that will take you down-town in a jiffy for less than a ARG1.00!!!)
5* Remises (private company taxis)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment