Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How do I become a racecar driver?

best kids quad bikes on Kazuma Meerkat  Kids Quad Bike | Proppa
best kids quad bikes image



RJG326


I'm 16 now and ever since I was a little kid, I've loved racing. I remember watching NASCAR races and dreaming about how amazing it would to be like Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart. I would always ask my parents but they didn't have a clue on how to get me started. Well I'm still dreaming and I really want a chance to race. Does anyone know how I can make it possible?


Answer
Yea do what grizzly boy says. He knows much more than anyone else about everything. He's a racer a street bike pro & a quad mechanic. He knows where every bolt & nut on every machine was made. He's so much cooler on-line. Btw... Don't have an opinion about anything at all because it's wrong. If cub bear boy doesn't agree then it can't be right.

How to build a wagon to pull with a quad?

Q. i need to build a wagon, have very limited resources, old lawnmower, i can take axels off of and tires, any ideas for a hitch as well?
i have 4 front lawnmower tires and axels

i want to BUILD it not BUY it

I desperatly need a hitch idea


Answer
The tires from a lawn mower will leave you with little clearance. The front tires from a coupe of BMX type kids bikes would work better. Just bolt the tires to the sides of your box about 1/3 of the distance from the back.

For the hitch a Pintle Hook type is the simplest to make with a basic hook and ring setup.

Add:
Find or bend two pieces of iron. One needs to look like a question mark that is almost a complete ring and having some way to connect to the quad with the opening facing up. An eye bolt with a cut in the eye about 45degs away from the bolt would work also. You then need a complete ring to attach to the cart in a horizontal position to drop in to the hook. Add a cut section of pipe to cover the opening in the hook so the trailer canât pop out when braking.

See photos of a bike trailer: http://www.flickr.com/photos/84649987@N00/tags/trailer/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment