Friday, November 22, 2013

What type of bike would you recommend for a college student?

best kids bmx bikes on Kids-BMX-Best_Bikes_NCAA_W_Virginia_Kids_BMX_Bike_20-Inch_Wheels.jpg
best kids bmx bikes image



Andrew


I used to love riding my BMX bike around when I was a kid, and I would LOVE to ride one again, but I'm worried that I'd look like a kid if I rode it around campus (UIUC, to be exact). I'm getting rid of my big cruiser bike because it's just too large and attention-commanding. Any suggestions as to what might be best? It's gotta be under $125 because I'm ballin' on a budget. Please help!


Answer
Under $125, get on craigslist & start looking for a quality used bicycle. Preferably something that will allow you to add a rear rack & panniers to carry books & other things. A good comfort and/or hybrid bike is always a good choice. Something with 21 to 24 speeds.

what is the penalty for a dui on a bicycle in california?




jew k


yeah would i get my lisence revolked? do i have to be plastared drunk to get the dui? if i pass all the normal tests but blow just over the .08 limit will they probably just let me go? also im usually on a kids sized bmx bike if that makes a difference


Answer
CA law does not allow for a DUI on a bike. You could face only public intoxication charges. (Assuming you are over 21 and not looking at MIP) Note that the law section that cowboycop quotes is NOT dui, and does NOT carry any drivers license consequences.

Richard




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment