Monday, November 18, 2013

Share what you know about kids and bike seats?

best kids bike seat on BELL COCOON BIKE SEAT, BEST PROTECTION AVAILABLE - $35 (LAKELAND) for ...
best kids bike seat image



Karen H


PARENTS. Do you prefer the bike seat that attaches to the bike behind the rider? Or the wagon that sits on the ground behind the bike? What age would you start bringing your kid with you bike-riding? Where did you get your equipment? Do they make helmets for little kids?

My daughter is one year old, and I'm wondering if I can start to take her bike-riding with me, and what is the best equipment to use.



Answer
This response is based on experience of both articles...as our children got older and could sustain the wind and the riding in an upright position for long periods of time we used the bike seat theory...when they were smaller and not as strong we used the wagon behind the bike...it's also going to depend on how you can handle the distribution of the extra weight directly on the bike...also on the are as to where you live...suburbia...both methods work well..city I definitely would use the seat behind the bike...but that is just me..

Where can I find a rain cover or canopy for the toddler seat on the rear of my bike?




SmokeyGun


I've been looking around, and there doesn't seem to be a rain cover for my kid's bike seat, so the kid is going to get soaked next time it rains and we're out for a bike ride.

Its been suggested to get a trailer which will be under cover, but that's not really an option since I can't get through the gates near where we live with a trailer behind my bike.



Answer
I don't think one exists but how about the old school rain poncho that the kid can wear and it will also drape right over the seat. If you can't find one small enough then maybe modify one to fit. Good Luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment