Monday, November 18, 2013

Is the GT Mach One Pro fitting for me?

best kids bike on the market on Vintage ebay Auctions Add to Watch List
best kids bike on the market image



Steve S


I'm a 5' 10" 20 year old who is interested in buying the GT Mach One Pro. The only problem I may see in buying this bike is that it's marketed as a "kids" bike and the top tube length of the bike is rather short at 19.5". I'm curious to know if any adults my height have had good experiences with this bike.


Answer
um wrong area, your in car audio.

How much would it cost to tune a hayabusa engine to 500 horsepower?




Matthew Co


I dont want a 500 horsepower hayabusa, but I'm in the market for a RCR-Superlite Nemesis(which uses a hayabusa engine)
please give me a serious answer, I would really like to know



Answer
your kidding right? the hayabusa is the premier sportbike from suzuki. as that "best bike" they would tune and work the engine to get all the power it can safely make. if it was less than full power, it would be an unnecessarily heavy motor, if it was too much, they couldnt sell the bike because it would be unsafe as if it wasnt already. the motor would pop if it made like even 40 extra horses.

as for your question, if you really want to see the motor start to get close to a third of what you are asking and then pop; find a turbo or turbos, and just increace boost to insane levels ( like 25+psi) and thats the only way to try to force it to make more power.

but seriously, it will blow if it makes even a little more power.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment