Thursday, November 21, 2013

How much engine power on a dirtbike do I need.?

best kids starter dirt bike on Yamaha : Yz Yamaha Yz 85 Dirtbike | Cheap Dirt Bikes
best kids starter dirt bike image



Devin


Im planning on getting a 4 stroke dirt bike. I've seen alot on ebay and all of them have a section where it says engine power. Some are 125cc other are 250cc. I Dont know what engine power I need. I weigh 140. I am 15 years old and my height is 5'7. I've never ridden before but im sure i can catch on easy since im not a little kid any more.


Answer
the ttr or the crf 230s are good starter bikes, cheap too, but if your looking to jump, climb and race then a 250 is probably the best. Like the other guy said, DO NOT BUY CHINESE such as BAJA they suck, poor engine life and no aftermarket. the crf 150rb is a good powerfull bike but not quite as tall as a 250

what would be the best starter sports bike?




LMO


I really want a sports bike, but am not quite sure where to start, what would be the best?


Answer
i started on a 125 dirt bike but that's why i was a kid now i have a ninja 650r its a pretty nice bike my bike tops off at 178 and does 0-60 in 2.9 seconds but that's palpably because of the dual turbos but still i would not start off with a 200 or 250 they just look small and i mean what girl would wanna get a a toy sports bike? i suggest getting a ninja 650r black n red (just makes it look like so bad a**) and take the cores ess to learn how to drive one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment