Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What is a good dirt bike for a little kid?

best kids quad bike on ... Quad Bike 12v Quad Electric Childrens Quad Kids Quad Black Quad Bike
best kids quad bike image



Sami Rae


My son, Cayden is turning 3 on October 8th. Don't tell me he's too young to be riding dirt bikes. The kid has been riding dirt bikes and quads since my dad bought him a little ones on his first birthday. Right now Cayden is using my little brother's old dirt bike that he had when he was 3. I want to get him a brand new one but what is the best dirt bike?


Answer
DMR Transition dirt jumper is suitable for both amateurs and experienced riders. The great advantage of 26in Transition is its weight that encourages the riders to go for dirt jumping and you would not feel the weight when you are in full swing. Specifically designed drive-train of this jump bike gives great momentum and pushes the bike with good agility while airborne. No doubt, DMR Transition 26in is the right bike for dirt jumpers and street style riders.

How to fix power wheels hummer and quad?




Amanda


the quad is blue and white, hummers black. Both for kids and from walmart I think. my dad found in shed from previous home owner, said he can keep em. Think the quad needs charger and hummer might need battery and charger. Want one that will work on both. What type of charger and battery should I be looking for?


Answer
should be 6 volt battery, im sure the batteries and chargers are available from the makers. i used to strap on a drycell 12 volt battery, and use a 6/12 volt charger, but my kids were bored with the slow ride, they grew up on bikes and gokarts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment