Thursday, December 5, 2013

How to get spray paint off a bicycle?

best bicycle brands for kids on Biking Helmets and Head Gear for Children
best bicycle brands for kids image



Joshua


My two nieces birthday. Was a while back (their birthday is like a week apart so we celebrate it on the day) and they both got brand new bikes. Well they got stolen recently and the kids who live down the street form them suddenly has bike that look like theirs, but spray painted, so i took them.

They're both at my apartment. Now it could just be a coincidence. There's only one way to find out i need to get the spray paint off.

Don't worry if the bikes aren't pink under the paint i'll put them back. But they have the exact same pegs as my nieces bikes. So if they are my nieces bikes i'll clean them off and give them back to my nieces. If tried soap and water and it didn't work.

What can i buy to get the spray paint off?



Answer
You must let the police recover the bikes or you could be committing a crime. If those are not the right bikes what will you do then? Spray paint them? You can use mineral spirits to remove the paint without damaging the original.

What is a good "starter" bicycle for an adult female?




killernano


I haven't owned a bike since I was a kid but I'd love to incorporate biking into my workout routine. Any suggests on a good make and model? I can't afford anything fancy-schmancy! ;)
Thanks for asking questions I didn't think of. :)

I'd like to start riding on the street and work my way to trails--but nothing crazy just yet.

I'd love to spend under $300 if that's doable.



Answer
Comfort bikes are simple to use, easy to ride, and inexpensive. They have very forgiving handling, a smooth ride, and a very upright seating position. That seating position makes it easy to see where you are going.

Hybrids are a little more aggressive. You lean forward more with more pressure on the handlebars. If you like leaning forward more and going a little faster, these are good choices.

Fit is the #1 criteria you should use. The bike will be more fun to ride if it fits you. Shocks are nice, but not necessary. A large volume (balloon) tire will absorb quite a bit. I do suggest smooth tread on the tires. Knobs are for mountain bikes.

Fuji, Cannondale, Giant, Bianchi, Specialized, Trek, and Gary Fisher are all reputable brands. You can usually find a model to fit you and your needs for between $250-400.

Whatever bike you choose, just remember the bike should put a big smile on your face. It's fun to ride!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment