Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What can I legally do about kids riding dirt bikes in Pennsylvania?

best kids first dirt bike on Midway Sales - How to build a BMX dirt bike track with tractor 4-in-1 ...
best kids first dirt bike image



romans58sn


There are a bunch of kids that live around me and ride their dirt bikes, tractors, you name it, around the streets and on private property. I was just wondering if there was any legal action that I could take against them. I live in Pennsylvania. If you can even reference me to the state laws regarding dirt bikes I would be most appreciatve. Any advice in general would be helpful.
By private property I mean other people property. I don't care if they ride on their own but they're cutting through peoples yards to get to a field.



Answer
They can ride them on private property, but it's illegal on public streets. Next time, call the local police and tell them what's happening.

At what age can kids start riding dirt bikes?




Momof3kidd


I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old boy who are interested in dirt biking. What age would it be appropriate for them to start? I think they are a little young, my husband disagrees. What age did your kids start?


Answer
I think thats great that they want to start, there really is no age limit, you just have to go to a local dirt bike retailer and check some bikes out because they come in a bunch of sizes, i've been riding since i was 2 so i know what I'm talking about, its just takes practice. just make sure you teacher your kids and they should be fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment