Thursday, December 26, 2013

How do you no your size for a cup?

best youth dirt bikes on dirt bike gear
best youth dirt bikes image



Chase Tren


I have to start wearing a athletic cup when im racing dirt-bikes. how do i no what size i need to get.... im 19 and havent ever had to wear one before


Answer
Cups are sold by waist size for youth or adult. I would say if you're 19.. you're an adult. I used to ride and wore a cup too and found wearing a banana style cup was super uncomfortable. I switch to a hockey style cup like a protext or bauer which were way better. I hated missing my foot peg and sliding into the f******gas cap. It's a good idea to wear one just in case.

whats a website that tells me upcoming dirt bike races for youth?




rachelnwes


I am new too this so can you give me some linkss?


Answer
Find a race near you.
http://www.ama-cycle.org/amrace/events/events.asp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment