Thursday, September 19, 2013

What is a good dirt bike for a little kid?

best bikes for kids on Halfords Bmx Bikes For Kids | Search Results | Best Bike Blog
best bikes for kids image



Sami Rae


My son, Cayden is turning 3 on October 8th. Don't tell me he's too young to be riding dirt bikes. The kid has been riding dirt bikes and quads since my dad bought him a little ones on his first birthday. Right now Cayden is using my little brother's old dirt bike that he had when he was 3. I want to get him a brand new one but what is the best dirt bike?


Answer
DMR Transition dirt jumper is suitable for both amateurs and experienced riders. The great advantage of 26in Transition is its weight that encourages the riders to go for dirt jumping and you would not feel the weight when you are in full swing. Specifically designed drive-train of this jump bike gives great momentum and pushes the bike with good agility while airborne. No doubt, DMR Transition 26in is the right bike for dirt jumpers and street style riders.

Would you feel strange riding a bike in your neighborhood?




David


I have a treadmill and an exercise bike in my house but I often want to get out and see something other than my walls when I exercise. I thought about riding a bike around my neighborhood, but at 27 years old, I feel like this would be weird. I associate bikes with kids for some reason and would feel strange to be seen riding a bike down my neighborhood streets. I know this is stupid, but I can't help it. The only people I see riding bikes in my neighborhood are senior citizens and kids.

Would you feel strange riding a bike in your neighborhood at my age?



Answer
Not at all. Maybe it's all in your head. there is really nothing wrong with it. I've seen people your age riding bikes. Actually, different ages. Bikes are for everyone. It's not strange at all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment