Friday, September 20, 2013

How come I hear training wheels are bad for learning how to ride a bicycle?

best kids bicycle training wheels on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 2329 to 2336 out of 2395 Product(s) [View ...
best kids bicycle training wheels image



Pac 2.0


But I had training wheels, and I learned how to completely ride my bicycle in about 30-40minutes when I was 5 years old.

These same people come on yahoo answers and ask for advice teaching their children but many people say training wheels are bad (including the asker sometimes) and give a false sense of security and its better to lower the seat all the way so the feet touch the ground or something. It also may take them days to learn this way.



Answer
i think training wheel are a good way for a kid to learn the basics of riding and balance. but don't keep them on for years like some people, just a few weeks for them to get used to the bike

How old should my son be before getting his first dirt bike?




cat


My husband was riding his own bike before he was able to ride a bicycle with out training wheels but I don't know if I'll let our son do that which starts fights between me and the hubby. I've been out plenty of times to the desert and oceano dunes and it never seems safe but my husband insists it is for a little kid.

any suggestions on age?



Answer
I had my first dirt bike a 50 cc at 8 1/2 by the time I was 11 I was racing motocross*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment