Friday, September 20, 2013

The easiest way to lose weight off your waist?

best kids 16 inch bicycle on Mongoose 20 Boys Gavel BMX Freestyle Bike Bicycle Red & White
best kids 16 inch bicycle image



AmberAshle


Okay. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm proud of my measurements: 36C-35-47 but I wanna lose some inches off my waist. Any tips or ideas? How many situps I should do, some other ways, etc..


Answer
Walking has got to be the easiest way to trim off the fat. Walk quickly, build up a sweat, get your heartrate up. The link below is a very cool site, the activity calculator is awesome it tells you how many calories are burned for like 200 different activities for any amount of time you enter , activities include housework, walking, jogging , rowing, coal mining, sitting in your ofice, bicycling, dancing, painting, gardening, child care, ironing, firefighting, sitting in class and many many more. Target training your abdominals won't be nearly as effective as a brisk walk everyday, with crunches and leg raises you will certainly tone your abs but you still wont see them because they will still be covered in fat. Walk walk walk its much easier than crunches or leg raises, when you trim the fat off then you can target train to tone them up(but I bet you wont need to). Please trust me on this. You wont need to walk many many miles, I live on an old radar base (pine tree line) and it takes me 16 minutes to do 1 lap around it. I sacrificed some TV time at night to get rest so I can get up earlier in the morning(6am) and go for 1 or 2 laps before breakfast(gonna make a commitment to do 4 laps in less than an hour every day) I have 2 kids whom I spend alot of time with so I have to "sacrifice" my own time at night to "invest" in my own health and longevity.

Wear proper footwear and tie them up good, you dont want your feet to slide around in them or you will get blisters very quickly. Dont consume any sugar before during or after the walk or you will drastically reduce the effectiveness, you want to burn your bodyfat not the sugars in your food or drinks. DO NOT DRINK POWERADE or anything like that they are like 250 calories a bottle and have lots of sugar.Drink water.

I'm preparing a crossword puzzle for 8yo kids. Answers have to be numbers 1 to 20, any good clues?




tazaru


Here are some examples: Colours of the rainbow. Ans:7;
Months in a year. Ans:12; Seasons in a year. Ans:4.



Answer
Eyes on a Cyclops= 1
Wheels of a bicycle= 2
Square root of 9= 3
Seasons= 4
Sides on a pentagon= 5
Legs on a ladybird/bug= 6
Colours of the rainbow= 7
Planets in solar system= 8
Months of pregnancy= 9
Years in a decade= 10

I'm getting burnt out...
Number of aliens Kevin from Ben 10 has absorbed/ players on a soccer team = 11
Days of Christmas/ inches to a foot= 12
Baker's dozen= 13
Lines in a sonnet/days in a fortnight= 14
Minutes in a quarter hour= 15

Scraping the barrel now...
The sweetest number= 16
Legal driving age (if you're in the UK)/Age to watch R rated movies in the USA= 17
Age of majority= 18
Eighth prime number= 19
Minutes in a period of an ice hockey game= 20

Not all great, but it's a start. Hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment