Sunday, September 22, 2013

At what age can kids start riding dirt bikes?

best kids dirt bike on Dirt Bikes Games
best kids dirt bike image



Momof3kidd


I have a 7 year old and a 4 year old boy who are interested in dirt biking. What age would it be appropriate for them to start? I think they are a little young, my husband disagrees. What age did your kids start?


Answer
I think thats great that they want to start, there really is no age limit, you just have to go to a local dirt bike retailer and check some bikes out because they come in a bunch of sizes, i've been riding since i was 2 so i know what I'm talking about, its just takes practice. just make sure you teacher your kids and they should be fine.

What is a good dirt bike for a little kid?




Sami Rae


My son, Cayden is turning 3 on October 8th. Don't tell me he's too young to be riding dirt bikes. The kid has been riding dirt bikes and quads since my dad bought him a little ones on his first birthday. Right now Cayden is using my little brother's old dirt bike that he had when he was 3. I want to get him a brand new one but what is the best dirt bike?


Answer
DMR Transition dirt jumper is suitable for both amateurs and experienced riders. The great advantage of 26in Transition is its weight that encourages the riders to go for dirt jumping and you would not feel the weight when you are in full swing. Specifically designed drive-train of this jump bike gives great momentum and pushes the bike with good agility while airborne. No doubt, DMR Transition 26in is the right bike for dirt jumpers and street style riders.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment