Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How can a 12 year old make easy money with out approaching a lawnmower?

best kids bikes 12 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best kids bikes 12 image



Evan


I am 12 and I am saving up money for a ps3 how can I make easy money without having to touch a lawnmower and take out the trash?


Answer
1. Go to craigslist and make an account\

2. Post a add under community/childcare or pet care be sure to make it sound like you can babysit very well, I say i will take attentive care of your child while you are away. be sure to put your cell-phone number, not your home phone, but if you don't have a cell than home phone is fine

3. make lots and lots of posters about your babysitting and use all the tips i said in step 2. Put them around places not near a highway, place them on posts around neighborhoods where people like to walk.

4. Bike or walk around until you see a women/man who has children and give them a "flyer" and ask if they need a babysitter. ( I got 2 jobs this way)

5. BE SURE TO BE ASSERTIVE!! Ask for an amount of money and STICK TO IT! if they don't want to pay you that much then tell them by. You DO NOT want to look like a kid that people can take advantage of.

Thank you for reading, hope it helps dude.

-Alex Susky

How much should it cost to replace a bike tire?

Q. Before I call the local bike shop to get ripped off, I am curious to know how much others have paid to fix a little boys bike? Tire is flat and I can't get it off the bike. It's style with big trick rods in the middle of rear wheel. My son loves his bike but if I'm gonna spend more than $60 then I'd rather get a new one.
Oops, I meant the inner tube needs to be replaced. Bike Doctor won't work on his tires.


Answer
$10 to $15 dollars labor, plus price of tube (about $6) most shops make their livings with repeat customers, and will not try and rip you off. if the mechanic says the tire needs to be replaced because of a large gash, worn out tread, or cracking due to dryness, ask him to show you. new tires for that kind of bike usually start at around $12. he or she may be trying to make more money, but they also have the safety of your kid in mind as well. believe me, people in bike shops are not getting rich!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment