Tuesday, August 6, 2013

can i attach a toddler bike seat to a mountain bike?

best toddler first bike on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best toddler first bike image



*Aleiha's


i want to buy a bicycle so i can ride with my daughter, but i like mountain bikes, but do not know and can't find info about attaching a child seat?
i live on the beach and would like to drive around here, no bike trailers ... and i would not hit mountain bike trails, we tried it at my friend bike and my daughter loved sitting behind me. i would just like to know if i can put the carrier on a mountain bike, since i like the design.



Answer
Have you thought about a bike trailer? If you get a good quality one (Burley or Chariot), its not hard to pull at all and the resale value is fantastic.

I went with a trailer for the simple fact that if I ever fell over, my child would be safely tucked in the trailer instead of falling over, too.

Has anyone tried one of those Strider toddler bikes - without pedals?




Rose Arizo


Wondering if it's a fad, or really is easier for toddlers to get the hang of.


Answer
We are planning on getting one for our 2 yr old...my brother in law is a bike mechanic and says that it teaches balance and most kids can even skip the training wheels.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment