Monday, June 23, 2014

Please help identify thisHuffy bike.?




John


There are pictures on this page. Thanks

http://westlawnchamber.org/huffy/



Answer
Hi ... its a kids huffy copy of a down hill racing mountain bike. Hence the way the rear looks. as to it name ..
Retail value isnt that grat .. these were primarily made for kids and are not real downhil bikes.

Is a honda crf150f a kids bike?

Q. Some one told me that it is for young people and that adults won't fit on it? I'm 18 6' about 150. i don't need it be a precise fit its not for racing or anything but will it be uncomfortable or stupidly small for me??


Answer
The bike is designed for jr's for sure. However, that doesn't mean a thing!

One of THE BEST riders I know is a 60 year old man, and he rides a 150f on trails. He's about your size, too. Maybe a tad bigger.

You'll need to check your SAG and stiffen up the rear shock coil, and probably dial up the damper and rebound on the forks. Other than that, there is NO REASON you can't ride that bike and enjoy it. It's lively, responsive, light, and quick on the trails.

Some guys just don't like the size of a 250 or 450. They're so freaking tall! I love the 150f, and if I ever replace my dirt herder (RM125) that'll be the one I get.

Now, all that said, I have to point out one more thing: You may NOT put a full-size adult on a 150f and take it to the jump track. It doesn't matter what your suspension set-up! 150f and MX don't mix! You'll blow your forks so d*mn fast you'll be wondering what happened!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment