Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How do i calculate calories burned from biking while pulling a bike trailer with kids in it?




rcmc1228


I have found dozens of calorie calculators which give an average calories burned from bike riding, factoring in weight and speed. However, when I ride bikes, I am pulling a bike trailer with two kids having a combined weight of 75 lbs. would love to figure out how much that affects calories burned.
I appreciate any answer given but i guess i need to be more clear. I am looking for a specific website that will calculate this or a specific eqation to do so. thank you to all who help me in this matter.



Answer
Add the weight of the trailer and kids to your weight. Pulling a trailer requires alot of extra energy.

Bike trailers......................?




Malia


I am asking this in a few sections by the way.

How many of you mommies/daddies/caregivers have bike trailers/seats for your child/children? I am looking into getting a trailer, the kind that sits on the ground. My husband's bday is today. I see a few on craigslist.
Another question...if you do have a bike seat or trailer, do you wear a helmet when you take your little one out? And does your little one wear a helmet?

Thank you :)



Answer
you should always at least put your kid in a helmet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment